TC – Threaded Pump Connectors
Pump Connectors are manufactured assemblies that are made from braided corrugated metal hose and are used to absorb small amounts of lateral movements. Available in 1/4” to 4” nominal sizes, TC pump connectors are made from 321 stainless steel hose and 304 braid with Schedule 40 Carbon Steel, 304 or 316 Male NPT Ends. TC pump connectors are shipped in standard carton quantities.
- Designed to absorb vibration in piping systems
- 321 or 316L stainless steel corrugated hose
- 304L or 316L stainless steel braid
- Schedule 40 Carbon Steel, 304 or 316 Male NPT Ends
- See Penflex products catalog for hose dimensions and braid constructions
- Consult Penflex products catalog for further details on design, installation and use, temperature adjustment factors, and other technical specifications.
For a downloadable data sheet about Penflex threaded pump connectors, please click here.