Penflex Corporation is pleased to introduce a new custom engineered expansion joint product line to complement our quality metal hose products.
With over 30 years of experience in engineering, design and production of metal expansion joint products, we will have a solution suited for your critical needs. Download our expansion joint catalog to learn more.
- Multi-ply bellows for maximum cycle life under stringent conditions
- Bellow material: 304, 316L, 321, Inconel® 625, 600 & 825
Hastelloy® C-22 & C-276, Monel® 400
- Pipe sizes of 3” through 12” currently and expanding from 12” through 108” coming January 2015
- Designed per EJMA, B31.3 or B31.1 specifications
- Various attachments are available: Fixed Flanges, Floating Flanges (Vanstone), RF Flanges, Weld Nipples
- Universal and Pressure Balanced Joints are available
- Pump Connectors 3”ND to 12”ND in stock
- Various materials in stock for a quick response and lead time
- Structural welding is in accordance to ASME Section IX
- Markets served: Steel Mills, Power Generation, Engine Exhaust, Heat Exchangers, Petrochemical, Pulp & Paper, Ship Building, Fuel Cells, Chemical Processing and Waste Water
- NDE available: Pressure Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Fluorescent Penetrant Testing and Radiography
Download our expansion joint catalog today or contact us for detailed calculations for all of your flexible product needs whether they are expansion joints or metal hoses by emailing email@example.com or calling (610) 367-2260