Braiding Bobbin Winder
We are growing fast and looking for a braiding bobbin winder to join our team!
To perform the duties described below as directed by supervision to produce bobbin sets for loading onto machine to produce braid.
The Braiding Machine Operator will report to the Braid Department Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up wire spools on winder
- Perform set-ups according to Work Order and set-up sheet
- Perform set-up inspections per PTS documentation
- Diagnose and correct set-up problems
- Operate winder in Braid Department
- Operate winding equipment in the Braid Department to meet production and quality requirements
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance as required or directed to by supervision
- Adhere to Penflex Corporation safety guidelines at all times
- Perform in-process inspections as required per Penflex PTS documentation
- Process improvement
- Strive for continuous improvement of the processes in the Braid Department
- Assist manufacturing engineer in the development and implementation of process improvement ideas and projects.
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Work with minimal direction and supervision
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.