Braiding Bobbin Winder
We are growing fast and looking for a braiding bobbin winder to join our team!
To perform the duties described below to produce bobbin sets for loading onto machine to produce braid.
Duties and Responsibilities
Set-up wire spools on winder
- Perform set-ups according to Work Order and set-up sheet
- Perform set-up inspections per PTS documentation
- Diagnose and correct set-up problems
Operate winder in Braid Department
- Operate winding equipment in the Braid Department to meet production and quality requirements
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance as required or directed to by supervision
- Adhere to Penflex Corporation safety guidelines at all times
- Perform in-process inspections as required per Penflex PTS documentation
- Strive for continuous improvement of the processes in the Braid Department
- Assist manufacturing engineers in the development and implementation of process improvement ideas and projects
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Work with minimal direction and supervision
The Braiding Machine Operator will report to the Braid Department Supervisor.