Penflex 400 Series helical hose is available in sizes 1/4” – 2” ID. Helical hoses are used in applications with the primary benefit being the ability to drain the hoses of liquid media easier than annular hose. Helical hose can be subject to torsion under pressure. Where torsion is likely to occur, annular hoses (specifically P3) is often a superior selection over 400 Series.
Key Features of 400 Series
- Construction: Helical/Standard pitch
- Hose material: 304 or 316L
- Braid material: 304L
- Characteristics: Medium weight/Medium flexibility
For technical specifications, follow the links below.
- 404 & 416 Helical 304 and 316 Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 404 & 416 Helical 304 and 316 Hose & Braid (Metric)