Braiding Machine Operator
We are growing fast and looking for a braiding machine operator to join our team!
To safely and efficiently produce braided hose and loose braid from bobbin sets supplied by bobbin winder and as directed by supervisor.
The Braiding Machine Operator will report to the Braid Department Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up bobbins on braid machine
- Perform set-ups according to Work Order and set-up sheet
- Perform set-up inspections per PTS documentation
- Diagnose and correct set-up problems
- Operate braider in Braid Department
- Operate braiding equipment in the Braid Department to meet production and quality requirements
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance as required or directed by supervision
- Adhere to Penflex Corporation safety guidelines at all times
- Perform in-process inspections as required per Penflex PTS documentation
- Process improvement
- Strive for continuous improvement of the processes in the Braid Department
- Assist manufacturing engineer in the development and implementation of process improvement ideas and projects
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Work with minimal direction and supervision
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.