Braiding Machine Operator
We are growing fast and looking for a braiding machine operator to join our team!
To safely and efficiently produce braided hose and loose braid from bobbin sets supplied by bobbin winder.
Duties and Responsibilities
Set-up bobbins on braid machine
- Perform set-ups according to Work Order and set-up sheet
- Perform set-up inspections per PTS documentation
- Diagnose and correct set-up problems
Operate braider in Braid Department
- Operate braiding equipment in the Braid Department to meet production and quality requirements
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance as required or directed by supervision
- Adhere to Penflex Corporation safety guidelines at all times
- Perform in-process inspections as required per Penflex PTS documentation
- Strive for continuous improvement of the processes in the Braid Department
- Assist manufacturing engineer in the development and implementation of process improvement ideas and projects
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Work with minimal direction and supervision
The Braiding Machine Operator will report to the Braid Department Supervisor.