A. To assist the manufacturing team by participating in the development and implementation of process and product improvements
B. To assist team members in meeting measurable manufacturing process objectives
Process R&D and Support (report to Manufacturing Engineer):
- Assist with new process verification and validation activities.
- Assist with measurement system analysis to determine adequacy of monitoring and measurement processes (including equipment).
- Construct improved tooling and equipment when necessary.
- Perform validation of new production equipment and assist with development of maintenance program.
- Assist team members with facility and production improvement projects.
Product Development and Performance Evaluation (report to Quality Engineer):
- Perform tests to validate that new products are capable of meeting requirements of intended use (for example, burst, elongation, bend, etc.)
- Assist Quality Engineer with Engineering Analysis of returned products to determine root cause of failure.
- Assist Quality Engineer with validation of incoming raw material (PMI) and with data / evidence gathering when non-conforming product is encountered.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the Engineering Technician position.