Corrugated Hose Tester
Penflex is hiring a full-time hose tester for 3rd shift capable of carrying out the responsibilities listed below. Testers ensure Penflex piping products are clean and leak-free through various testing methods and cleaning procedures.
The position is based out of our Gilbertsville, PA headquarters. Training is on 1st shift and lasts 10-12 weeks.
- Read blueprints to determine testing methods and pressures required.
- Perform required testing methods to locate leaks.
- Strive for continuous improvement of the processes in the Corrugation Department
- Assist Quality Engineer in the development and implementation of process improvement ideas and project.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Adhere to Penflex Corporation safety guidelines at all times
Please call Plant Manager Lee Dierolf at 610-367-2260 to discuss the position if interested. Alternatively, Lee can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.