Hose Assembly Welder
Penflex is hiring hose assembly welders, capable of performing the duties described in this job description to safely and efficiently produce welded assemblies from Hose and machined end fittings.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Reports to: Director of Manufacturing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up weld equipment in the Assembly Department: Keep stock of filler wire clean and organized per procedure; perform inspections on fixtures and report problems to maintenance; and keep work area clean and free of contamination.
- Prepare hose segments: Join corrugated hose; tack and cut interlocked hose as required by Work Order for assemblies; cut corrugated hose and braid and prep ends per IN-PN-101; cut and prep corrugated hose for cap weld.
- Operate weld equipment to weld components in accordance with Assembly Drawings referenced on Work Orders: Perform welds of specified size in planned order of assembly; inspect welds; leak test assemblies as required by Work Order.
- Process improvement: Strive for continuous improvement of the processes; assist Engineering in the development and implementation of process improvement ideas and projects.
- Able to lift 50 pounds: Adhere to Penflex Corporation safety guidelines at all times
- Previous TIG welding experience per ASME BPVC Section IX preferred.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.