Penflex 700 Series corrugated hose is a high quality general purpose industrial hose. It is manufactured from a cylindrical tube formed from rolled strip and joined at the seam by butt welding. Impressed into this tube is a corrugated annular profile. Our manufacturing process produces long lengths, which are packaged in standard cartons or as braided hose-on-reels.
700 Series is produced and stocked in many pressure classes and configurations in these alloys: 304, 321, 316L, Monel™ 400, Hastelloy™ C276, Inconel™ 625, and Bronze. Other alloys available include Iconel™ 600, Incoloy™ 825, and AL6XN™.
Furthermore, Penflex single and double braided 700 Series sizes 2 ½” to 12” (DN65 – DN300) comply with DNV GL standards pertaining to metal hose.
- DNV GL rules for classification: Ships Pt. 4 Ch. 6 Piping Systems
- DNV GL offshore standards (OS): DNVGL-OS-D101 Marine machinery systems and equipment
- DNV GL class programmes (CP): DNVGL-CP-0184 Flexible hoses with permanent fitted couplings
For technical specifications on 700 Series hoses, follow the links below.
- 721 & 716 Standard Pitch 321 &316L Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 721 & 716 Standard Pitch 321 &316L Hose & Braid (Metric)
- 740 Monel™ 400 Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 740 Monel™ 400 Hose & Braid (Metric)
- 776 Hastelloy™ C276 Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 776 Hastelloy™ C276 Hose & Braid (Metric)
- 625 Inconel™ 625 Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 625 Inconel™ 625 Hose & Braid (Metric)
- 794 Bronze Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 794 Bronze Hose & Braid (Metric)